Wednesday, March 28, 2007

@#$%^#%^

This post was suppose to be up yesterday. Not sure what happened....

I know I know.....no vulgarity on my Blog....BUT!!!!.......

Anyone read about someone blowing a whistle in the middle of the nite?? It was on last Saturday newpaper. And of course being the unlucky one, it's in MY neighbourhood!!! Now everyone knows where I stay.....

Now this a*****e has been blowing for the past few months from 2am to 4am, everyday, non-stop. Last nite it lasted till 4.30am. Not sure what this idiot is trying to proof. Worst still, no one seems to be able to catch the culprit. DOESN'T THAT IDIOT NEED TO SLEEP!!!!!!! I'm sooooooooooo tired right now cos my room is facing the stupid direction where the sound is coming from. Thank god boss is not around. Can stone/nua abit. Oh well that's not true. I stone/nua whenever I'm tired when he is/is not around HAH.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hahaha this is so funny. No I didnt read this in the press. But how is the whistle tune like? nice or always out of tune...hehe try to catch up on your sleep in the Day during weekends!!

UNSOUND said...

u know those kind of whistle you use in a game a an umpire???....that's the whistle the bugger use.....so it's just a irritating, single tone noise...