Friday, March 16, 2007

TORTURE!!!!!!

I'VE GOT MYSELF A UNICYCLE!!!!!



and along with this unicyle, comes with lots of blue-black on both my shins and calves on both my legs .

This is my VIRGIN entry for my very own 1st blog. Hell I don't even keep a diary....no scrap that. I don't even like writing!!!! HAH oh well I shall try my very best to update my blog.

Now back to my unicycle. I've bought it 3 days ago on a rainy Tuesday and I went to my sis condo to give it a try in the underground carpark (my mom can never know about it!!!). That day will be my 2nd time trying out a unicycle. The 1st time was like 6 years ago when I was MUCH younger. Anyway, someone must be looking out for me cos I didn't break any of my brittle bones that day although I did get bruises everywhere especially on my left leg, and both my inner thighs.

So last evening after work, I decided I need shin guards. It's a must to have it for anyone who's gonna learn to ride a unicycle. Unfortunately, the shop ran out of shin guards. In the end, I used my knee guard (luckily it comes with some padding) and went over to my sis condo to try it out again yesterday. Guess I was slightly better cos I managed to stay on it for a longer period of time. But this time, I've managed to give myself more bruises on my right leg. Damn I NEED TO GO GET SHIN GUARDS!!!!!

I'm gonna go on my unicycle this Saturday. Hopefully I can get a pair of shin guards before that. WISH ME LUCK!!!!!!!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

wish u luck!
be safe..
cheers fo'yah! \m/

Anonymous said...

Why the hell would u wanna ride a unicyle?!! The next thing to pick up will be to juggle 3 balls after u have learnt to ride the unicycle?? hahahahaha.....

UNSOUND said...

hahaha.....yeah then I can go join the circus liao....come my house better remember not to say anything ah...

Anonymous said...

then betta feed me more "kor tai" lor... heeheehee....

Anonymous said...

P'haps you might want to put in alittle effort to cycle from home to your work place.. heehee..
If you can juggle, it'd be better cos who knows, you'll be in the Guiness book of records for being a looney Sing-Ka-Porean!