Wednesday, March 28, 2007

LATE!!!!!

Heh...this post should have been up much earlier but oh well.....late is always better than NEVER!!!!

Guess what.....I have yet to buy my shin guards..hahahaha. Amy says she saw some over at Mustafa but not sure if it's the one i want. Though she did say she will go with me the next time. So AMY!!!!! When is the next time??? I WANT MY SHIN GUARDS!!!!!! I can't get onto my unicycle without my shin guards. Even with my knee guard on, i still get bruises all over my leg. Oh yeah I've finally took a pix of how my knee guard look like with my Samsung phone.


Oh check out the next 2 pictures. Any idea how high can a small moth go?? Took these pictures in one of the Partner's room on the 31st Storey in DBS Tower 2.



Cool right.....

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hello hello! Didnt know guards can be so complex! Even your knee guard looks very strange to me. Yes I have no idea if the shinguards I saw was for soccer or unicycle. This is the one I saw!http://www.acasports.co.uk/product_info.php?cpath=237&products_id=4748&osCsid=ce6987b32b40f48ac8116c53a76e7873

Anyway lets visit Mustafa - maybe April 7th weekend? This weekend I am celebrating Joan's birthday, have to help my Dad think of some strategy and farewell for a close fren relocating to Auckland...