Friday, May 4, 2007

GORILLA!!!!!!

Read your blog. Don't know why but somehow I don't quite like leaving messages or comments on other ppl's blog. And since I know you will read mine so......heh..

I can't help you much or should say I don't know how to help you. But you know the whole lot of us are behind you, whether you like it or not lah. You and your 'ren qing' thingy should not be used on us cos we are your FRIENDS!!!!!! Go check up on the word. 'Ren Qing' is not included in the explaination.

Ohhh....I know how to help you. i know you don't like jogging. How about cycling? Meng and I gonna start blading at east coast every Saturday morning. Join us? I can pick you up from Citihall MRT. How about that? I don't care ah. You better say YES cos I don't take NO for an answer. Now you know how 'ba dao' I can be. We can start after your NSL if it's not too late ah.

No comments: