Sunday, May 20, 2007

I'm DEAD!!!

Ok I'm officially dead...Kaput...xi liao....si le....hmmm....what other language can I use?? Xin Ying what the thai word to be use here???

Did alot of travelling today. Here's a summary of my travelling schedule...some of it ad-hoc
7.45am - Fetch my Mom to Tampines (ad-hoc)
10.30am - Sis came to fetch me and send Inky to Hougang for grooming
11.30am - Went to Tamp Courts to check out mattress pricing (ad-hoc)
12.30pm - Went Siglap for lunch (but had to leave b4 we can ordered cos Mom called
12.45pm - Went back to Tampines to fetch Mom.
1.15pm - Lunch
1.45pm - Francis came over to my place with his dad's lorry. Went Rivervalley to pick up mattress
3pm - Went Hougang to fetch Inky (ad-hoc)
4pm - Went to pick up Sis's stuff
7pm - DINNER ( I was soooo hungry that I had at least 5 - 6 pcs of pizza)

I didn't realise moving stuff from 1 place to another can be so painful and tiring. I'm so totally exhausted after 2 days of moving things for my sis.

Yesterday, I've moved her pots and pans and a big suitcase full of her clothes (this piece of plastic is damn heavy man). Today, with the help of a another friend (Francis), we've helped her moved her wooden shoe case (it filled with boxes of her super gu niang shoes), a queensize mattres, the same big suitcase with another batch of her clothes, lots and lots of small bags. Oh yes and a haversack full of her beauty stuff. I'm amazed. Why do one need so many beauty stuff??? Thankfully everything turn out well at the end of the day......except for moving the mattress. It was pretty last min and we had to buy garbage bags to wrap it up cos my sis was getting it from her friend.

I feel like taking leave tomorrow. Felt as if my body parts are falling apart. Gotta send my hp for servicing tomorrow morning. Talia actually dropped my phone onto the floor while jumping on my bed. Hopefully all information will still be intace after servicing.

Yayyyyyyy Nur is coming back from her maternity leave tomorrow. I've missed her. NUR WELCOME BACK TO IT!!!!!!!! MUACK!!!

Gonna go catch CSI Miami now. Nite everyone.

No comments: