Wednesday, May 30, 2007

HAPPY!!!!

It's been awhile since I last blog. Heh getting lazy I think...

Just came back from dinner over at Jess's (my sis ex-colleague) place. There were Anna, Jess, Cicak, Seri, my sis and myself. Dinner was all cooked by Cicak and let me tell you. Dinner was super marvelous and delicious. A simple fare, we had bryani rice, curry chicken and not sure what you call the last dish. It has sotong and prawns with spicy tomato gravy. And there's fruits: honey dew, kiwi and peach. I'm sooooooo full now.

And there's Joel. He is such an angel. He did something that makes me think that it's worth waking up everyday just to see him. When I was there, at the gate squatting down, he actually came to me and give me a biiiiiiig hug. What amaze me was he actually rest his head on my shoulder as if he were sleeping. I'm surprised that he actually remembered me cos this is only the 2nd time that I've seen him. The look he gave you is so open, so trusting. It's just so difficult not to love him.
Kids. You just gotta love them.......

4 comments:

Kkkl said...

hee.. din realise u can like kids so much =) but i can totally imagine how sweet he is though =)

UNSOUND said...

hahaha...yeah as long as their not mine..waahhahaha...

Kkkl said...

u ah... winner lo..

Anonymous said...

hahaha.. we both love dogs and kids!!!