Sunday, April 22, 2007

On a lighter note ...

Went shopping with my sis yesterday an boy, my sis can really really shop. I walked until my leg cannot take it hahaha. Next time must wear sports shoes when out shopping with my sis.

Woke up pretty early this morning. Brought the gals and my mom to Bishan park dog run again. This time, we went there to meet up with the humans: Natalie, Florence and Edmund. The dogs: Rusty, Vodka, Sasha, Spice and Venus. Sent the gals for grooming after that. Now both gals are so tired. Slept the whole day.

Was suppose to go catch NSL today. Marlins vs Stingrays. Miscalculation of time so was not able to make it to the match. GORILLA!!!! How's the game? Win or lose is not really important ah. What's important is that you've enjoyed playing the game. The more you try to proof yourself, the more you will perform badly. A player will play better when he/she enjoys the game.

Had dinner with my sis earlier on. We went over to Ponggol and had a good dinner. Gonna laze around and wait for 9pm to catch CSI supremes on AXN. Oh yeah and need to go over to my sis place to collect newspaper for the gals to you heh.

NITE EVERYONE!!!!! Hope all of you had a good weekend. I know I did.....

No comments: