Tuesday, April 24, 2007

stresssssssssssssssssssssss

Today is a stress, angry and......stress day and I'm so glad it's over......for now.

Today is JLB's last day. Not only is he not being cooporative to finish up the handover, he spent his time sending out sacarstic and threatening emails to some of the guys. And of course being the close-knitted family, they fowarded the emails to us. How can someone his age and with his experience be so childish?? There's seriously a loose screw somewhere in his head. Caused so much hoo hah that our big boss has to call our HR to asked him to do his clearance and leave immediately. He seriously never thought of the consequences caused by his actions.

I was pretty pissed off with the guys too. How wishy washy can they get. Answer = VERY!!!!! I mean if you don't intend to do anything, don't keep nagging and complaining. It's either they are wishy washy or I'M A VERY BAD PERSON!!!! If those emails were sent to me, I will have no qualms in kicking his ass BIG TIME. Yes I think I am a very bad and evil person hah.

Last complain for the day heh. We have a very very lousy Corporate Comms dept in our company. Not only are they boring, they are super kiasee and kiasu. Tot ppl who work in this dept has to be pretty gung-ho, aggressive, creative. But no....our's will follow every rules and guidelines set by our global company. I tot guidelines are there to guide you. Not for you to follow it all the way. The corporate guidelines are actually pretty boring esp when comes to designing stuff... ARRRRGGGHHHH!!

Well..our boss ain't around for this week. Someone predicted all hell's gonna break loose when he is back. I should start mending my armour and shield and sharpen my weapon for the big battle....heh... today is not a good day to die.......waahhhahahaha.....

I'm glad I'm back home with my gals now. They are the joy of my life hahahahaha. Going to kooonnnnzzzz soon. NITE EVERYONE!!!!

No comments: