Wednesday, April 18, 2007

UPDATES UPDATES UPDATES!!!!!

FINALLY!!!! hah finally drag my fat sorry ass into this site to update my blog. Hopefully this post is not gonna be toooooo long cos it will have 1 week worth of updates.....

Where shall I start??? From the oldest to newest post? 'Let's start at the very beginning...a very good place to start' (must sing it to the Do-Re-Mi tune from Sound of Music)..wahhahahahaha

06 April - Xin Ying came over around 1 plus to pick me up. We went over to Simpan to tabao some lunch. I got Bandung Mutton Brani (spelling???) for myself and she got Mutton Mutabak and Mutton Brani for herself and her mom. Food was good but the waiting under the hot sun was BAD!!!! Heh went over to Xin Ying's pl to play mj in the late afternoon...all the way to wee hours in the morning. hahaha...a bunch of mj addicts. Dinner was Mutton Chops and Bee Hoon goreng from the same store.

07 April - Brought the gals and a boy to Botanic Gardens in the morning to meet Xin Ying and her family for breakfast. For those who are not sure, gals = my sis (Wendy), my dogs aka Tara and Talia or gal gal and mei mei. Boy = Inky boy. Breakfast was good. Walk was not that good though. Cos of my back pain, not only can i NOT walk up the stairs, I can't really walk up slope either. So the walk was cut short. Back home, I should have taken the lift instead of the stairs but I stupidly chose stairs cos the lift was like up on the 11th floor. And guess what, I slipped while climbing the stairs and I practically gotta crawl back home for the rest of the torturous journey.
Went straight to sleep after I got home cos back pain was very very bad. Plus I've gotta go to Gobi's opening and a cello concert later. Oh and sneezing was bad too cos it aggravates the pain...waaahhhhhhhhh

Cello concert was good. Qin Li Wei was good....very drama hah. But I think musicians should all be like him. It brings out the moods in the tune they are playing.

Here's a simple ugly pix of how i looked like when I landed face down on the stairs
hahahahha...cute????

09 - 12 April - WORK WORK WORK. Nothing much to update. Oh yes My sis cooked dinner for me on Monday. She cooked pork rib soup. It was nice. The meat was soft but the soup was abit oily though. But overall dinner was good.

13 April - Fee Ling, Wei Ling and Kelvin came over to play mj. I had to rotate with my mom cos she wanna play. MS HENG!!!! When are you going to buy us lunch!!!....haha...Wei Ling is the BIG WINNER!!!!

14 April - Spent the whole morning washing and polishing my car. Now my 小灰车 is 小白车 with tiny black spots. Got the spots when they were fixing up the carparks at my place. DAMN!!! Brought Tara and Talia to dog run at Bishan. That place is super muddy. Saw this super big dog there. He was chasing Tara the moment he saw her. I think Tara got scared cos she turned around and started barking and snapping at him. Bathed and fed the gals immediately after we got home and went out with my mom to Bedok Interchange to meet up with Xin Ying and Michael (XY's husband). They wanted to buy a jade bangle for Mike's mom cos it's her birthday on the 15th April. Super last minute man. Meng and Xin Ying came over later again to play mj. I think my house is becoming a mj gambling den. So is Xin Ying's place. My mom says Meng is looking more and more like ah soh heh. Meng looks very tired though. She just had her 29th bdae. Haven't got a chance to celebrate it for her.

15 April - Went to watch NSL around 1pm. 1st match: Stingrays vs Mannas. 2nd match: Vipers vs Sharks (Under 21 team). Urm both matches was quite boring. Went out with Gorilla and Grace after that. We drove down to Orchard for sushi and movie at Cineleisure. Watched '23'. Not bad. Jim Carrey's 1st thriller. Walked over to Borders later with Gorilla after that (Grace left to meet her family). Gorilla wanted to help a fren pre-order the last Harry Potter storybook but........she don't know which cover her fren wants hahahahaha. Went Wisma with her after that to buy ear rings. The ear rings' quite cute though Gorilla says she don't really like it after trying it out AT HOME. Yeap she didn't try it when she was at the shop hah.

Mom called and said Tara's been puking everywhere and have a bad diarrhea. Got my mom to feed her Colloidal Silver. When I got home, Tara had a very sad look. Went to clean up her poo after giving her some TLC. Found out there's blood in her poo and puke. Poor gal, she's got bacteria infection. So 心疼. My baby gal is sick.

16 April - FINALLY END OF UPDATES!!! hahaha......Tara was much better. No puke, still got abit of diarrhea but no more blood. She's still not eating though. Hopefully she will eat today. She lost weight. Now got figure hahahaha. Dinner last nite was at my sis place. She cooked fried rice (with ham and bacon) and 咸菜鸭汤. Soup and fried rice was good. The duck was abit tough ah. My sis was pretty tired last nite. Hope she had a good rest.
Ok I'm done with updating. Time to get back to work. But I think I will slack until lunch time. Brain not functioning at all hah.

ADIOUS!!!!!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Slacking is good. Highly encouraged if you are to be productive at work at all. Blogger is kind of slow to upload and refresh isnt it? Try using http://wordpress.org/ - highly recommended by my friend.

Anonymous said...

winner lo.. i no name one hor...
earrings really not nice lo...

Anonymous said...

forgot to say.. the pix is really quite funny hahahahha

Anonymous said...

i can really imagine u at the stairs... hahaha...