Saturday, April 7, 2007

Singapore Botanic Gardens

I'm gonna bring my gals to Singapore Botanic Gardens later. Gotta be there to meet Xin Ying for bkfast at 9.30am. Hopefully I can wake up. Just came back from Xin Ying's place. Played mahjong since late afternoon. Didn't win nor lose. My mom is gonna pay for my bkfast tomorrow cos she won....even though she's not joining us hah.

Was suppose to go to GOBI's opening at Central later in the evening. But....I totally forgot about a cello concert my sis is bring me to. Sorry Meng. I will go to the shop earlier to say my CONGRATS!!!!! The cello concert starts at 7pm but we gotta be there earlier cos Phantom will also be showing their 1st show tomorrow. Need to fight for parking space. Esplanade is big, so is the carpark but it's always so damn difficult to find a lot. There's too many cars in Singapore. Hope the cello concert is good. Esplanade's sound system cannot make it!!!!!! I prefer watching musical at Kallang Theatre.
My back is still aching. Haven't been able to wash my car. Any volunteer??? My little white car is now little grey car hah.

Time to sleep else I'm gonna stone the whole day tomorrow. NITE!!!

No comments: