Sunday, April 29, 2007

Tired..

I've got 3 dogs with me now....

I've got Tara, Talia and Inky. Sis is off to Bangkok for a few days so I've got to babysit her little baby boy. I think this time round, he is enjoying his stay with us. He is finally playing with the gals now and he is peeing on the newspaper at the kitchen. Oh hahaha I was wondering why he was barking non-stop earlier on. then I realised my mom accidentally locked him in her room. 1st time he was barking for us to open the door for him.....

HEY SIS...if you are reading this blog....you got to bring ah boy over more.....hehe you are missing out on all the fun waaahhhahahahahaha

Tired tired tired....yaayyyyyy....CSI CSI CSI CSI is starting.........

ohhhhhh.....tomorrow got dept dinner without someone lah...hah....

No comments: