Thursday, April 19, 2007

zzzZZZZzzzzz......

I'm SUPER SUPER SUPER SLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEPY!!!!!!!!!!! I think I need plenty of tea and coffee this morning.

I dropped my phone last evening. SIS IT'S YOUR FAULT COS YOU CALLED AT THE WRONG TIME!!! Now my phone got scratches everywhere. Waaahhhhhhhhh this is not good, not good at all. My phone has to be in PERFECT condition. I think I will sulk for a few days.

Now...I am sleepy cos I've been up reading this book from Mitch Albom - For One More Day. I like it. You guys should read it. Couldn't put it down so finished the whole book. I stupidly started reading the book around 12mn. So by the time I finished the book, it's already 2.30am. GORIILLA!!!! Thanks for lending me the book. Can I blame you for losing my sleep??!!???? heh. You should read the book again.

I've been up since 6am this morning. Which means I've only had 3.5hrs of sleep. Gotta be at my sis place this morning at 7am. Yeap my sis made breakfast for me. It's fresh tomatoes with Buffalo Mozzarella Cheese, Pesto Pasta Sauce and Basel leaves. It's tasty and healthy. I love the Cheese and Pasta Sauce. Texture and taste of cheese is quite different from others. It's abit coarse and chewy and it's not as cheesy or salty. Thanks Sis. I forgive you for dropping my phone...muahhhahaha.

So now, I'm stoning stoning stoning. Thanks Adrian. Your cup of tea is a life saviour.

Ohhhh check out my current fav song:
Mika - Grace Kelly

BTW, Tara is back to her healthy self. YYAAAYYYYYYY

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

u can finish reading a book in 2 and a half hrs??!! u sure u reading or flipping the pages??!

UNSOUND said...

reading lah...the book not very thick.....I'm well trained in speed reading...waahhhahaha